A set of exercises for weight loss will help you quickly get rid of excess body fat and tighten your body, giving your muscles a wonderful relief. In addition to providing an aesthetic effect, a simple workout will contribute to the overall health and strengthening of various body systems without an expensive trip to the gym. With motivation, a little free time, and certain sports equipment, a perfect body is a very real goal.
Motivation and attitude
Even a good set of exercises selected by a competent specialist will not have the expected effect if you are not psychologically prepared for the exercises. Deciding to lose weight, you need to pay special attention to self -discipline and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Occasional and unsystematic sports will not bring any benefits, so you need to make a schedule in advance and follow it.
Only a serious attitude to exercise and positive emotions from the process will make fitness at home effective. A negative attitude against the background of a reluctance to get involved will not bring benefits.
Equipment and warm -up
To complete the gym at home, a foldable dumbbell with an adjustable weight, a rug and a narrow bench (preferably with an elastic coating) will suffice. Clothing and shoes are preferred over "breathable" fabrics that do not restrict movement.
Any set of exercises to lose weight involves an initial warm -up. Intensive loading on unheated muscles is fraught with serious injury. Running or brisk walking in place for 5 minutes will help prepare the body for work. Then you need to do a series of inclines (3 minutes in each direction), and it is desirable to complement the warm -up with exercises for the shoulder girdle. For this purpose, hand rotation movements and imitations of various swimming styles for 7 minutes are suitable.
Below are not all possible exercises to overcome excess weight, however, such a basic complex is quite effective and suitable for beginners. Upon achieving certain results, the training program can be significantly expanded.
- One of the most effective exercises to lose weight on the hips and buttocks is squatting. Standing in the starting position, you should squat deeply while inhaling, making sure your back is straight. When returning to the starting position, exhale. Perform 3 sets of 20 squats with a minute break between sets. After a few weeks, you can add a dumbbell in the form of a weighting agent.
- Lunges also help slim the hips. Taking a long step forward with your left foot, you should touch the floor with your right knee. The hands are on the waist. The plunge begins at inspiration, the exhalation is performed when returning to the starting position. The legs should alternate. Start with 15 lunges per approach, eventually increasing the number to 30. Perform 3 sets.
- To tighten the muscles that support the chest (to maintain its shape in the process of losing weight), the following exercises are performed. Lying with the back of the bench, both hands with the dumbbell flanked should be stretched while inhaling. Exhale, bring them to the chest. Performed 10-12 times, 3 sets per exercise.
- Lying on your back and holding hands on the couch (for fixation), the legs bent at the knees should be raised as high as possible while exhaling. Inhalation is done while lowering the legs. This exercise will tighten the abdomen and make the waist thinner.
- For the abdominal muscles, abdominal exercises are the most effective. After correcting the bent leg at the knee and placing your hands behind your head, you should raise your body and try to touch your knees with your elbows. Exhalation is performed when bending the body, and inhalation is performed when returning to the starting position.
- Loop exercises are very effective in fighting fat in the waist and hips, as well as cellulite. You need to rotate the loop continuously for at least 10 minutes.
In addition to physical activity, careful attention should be given to the daily diet, checking it in favor of a healthy diet. Exercise will be futile if you continue to engage in high-calorie foods and do not arrange weekly fasting days.